Friday 6 March 2009

Scarlett Johanssons body

I am fascinated that people seem to envision Scarlett Johansson as a role model for the 'normal' woman, and proof that men prefer a larger lady. SJ is probably around a UK 6 - 8. So all it really proves when men say that they prefer her over the average skinny Hollywood starlet is that they'd prefer a skinny girl with boobs and a waist than an overworked-and-malnurished-teenage-boy-at-the-gym look.

If anything she is doing the normal woman a disservice by epitomising an unattainable-for-most perfect figure.

The only way for someone without lucky-bitch genes to attain such a slender but curvy figure would be through surgery.

That is assuming the failure of wrapping your waist in cling film and sweating it out for a few days whilst doing 'I must, I must, I must increase my bust' exercises. I'll let you know.

Yet people are almost constantly harping on to gossip magazines about how she presents a healthy image of the natural woman to young girls and is proof that men aren't quite as shallow as we first thought.

I've spent some time trying to think of the male equivilent and decided that her counterpart may be someone around the Brad Pitt mark. So the equivilent would be saying that Brad Pitt is proof that girls don't go for attractive men. Because Brad Pitt is also quite a talented actor.

No comments: